Current time: 08-21-2018, 10:54 PM
Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Forum

New Reply 

Review the P4 Parking Contract
05-29-2018, 10:42 AM
Review the P4 Parking Contract
Does anyone have any details on the P4 parking contract between NSQ and P4?
e.g. how many times a week they are meant to patrol, hours etc?

My concern is we are all paying a service charge which partly goes to P4 for the parking enforcement, however i see the same cars parked on the paved areas (i understand that the roads are out of jurisdiction for P4) who don't get tickets, repeat offenders, yet once a new car is there it instantly gets a ticket? How does that work?

I want to ensure that we get a fair service for the money that goes to the P4 company out of our service charge?

Royal Court
06-07-2018, 02:03 PM
RE: Review the P4 Parking Contract
Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

P4 only gets money from tickets. No fees or any other payments from NSQ. They are to patrol few times a day, but the reality is as it is. It's on HML to-do list to review the contract and potentially change them. (full bidding process is required). P4 performance is on the HML long list of issues to address. They are busy with bigger fish to fry, so this item may need to wait.

Anyway, everyone can contact HML directly requesting update on the case. They are really nice, approachable and answer emails/calls.

Kuba
06-29-2018, 04:48 PM
Thanks. I have contacted HML but they haven't got back to me...its been a month now..chased it again.

Do we have any update on when the council were going to adopt the roads?

Royal Court
08-10-2018, 10:10 AM
They are ignoring all emails it seems at the moment. It's been more than six months when I raised the parking issues, I followed this up 9 days ago but have had no reply. The council told me in February it could take up to 3 months to adopt the roads...it has now been more than 6.

I do appreciate that taking on a development of this size, and the gas leak issue, is time consuming. But it is the lots of little things that eventually build up and lead to unhappy living environment.

I really feel short-changed paying for parking...but with HML ignoring me, who is there to escalate this to???
08-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Steven

I am also getting the cold shoulder. At the moment i think the development is in a bit of a state.
I have friends who live on similar developments and they don't face half the issues we have!
The parking situation is ridiculous, connersville way is a nightmare to navigate and always has been, fail to see how a fire engine would be able to make it through or even an ambulance at times.

Royal Court
New Reply